General Guitar Gadgets Kit Details
At General Guitar Gadgets we've always provided "Top of the Line" Quality kits. When you order from us, you will receive a high quality kit, NOT a bag of cheesy parts and a flimsy single sided PCB that will fall apart when the soldering iron touches it.
- All kits that have a bypass switching are designed with true bypass. Even vintage stompboxes that weren't originally true bypass have been designed with true bypass in our replica kits.
- All kits contain only ROHS parts, including ROHS Lead-free solder.
- All kits with Printed Circuit Boards (PCB), have a high quality double-sided PCB with plate-through holes on all soldering pads. With care, these PCBs can withstand multiple reworks (solder and unsoldering) without losing the pads or harming the PCB.
- All kits contailn high quality capacitors, mostly Panasonic when available.
- All kits contain metal film 1% tolerance resistors, except where the resistance value is not availble such as very high value resistors.
- All kits feature high quality Switchcraft jacks.
- All kits include a battery snap with a solid plastic snap, not a cheap vinyl snap.
- Kits that have IC circuits include high quailty Mill-Max IC sockets, not unreliable leaf sockets.
- Kits that specify specialty transistors include high quality Mill-Max transistor sockets.
- Kits can be returned for your money back as long as the kit is complete and unsoldered.
- We offer email support for any of your questions or concerns about the kits.